* Fastweb: This is a site for all Seniors heading to college. Go to www.fastweb.com to apply for over 1.5 million scholarship opportunities. There is also information on financial aid, jobs, and internships.
* Other great websites to browse scholarships:
* Edison Scholars Scholarship: Edison International, the parent company of Southern California Edison, invites students to apply for its $1.2 million Edison Scholars Program. Each scholar receives a $40,000 scholarship, paid over four years, to 30 high school seniors planning to major in STEM fields at four-year accredited U.S. colleges and universities. For application and more information please visit https://www.edison.com/home/community/edison-scholars.html. DEADLINE; December 14, 2018.
* Lockheed Martin STEM Scholarship: $10,000 Scholarship for STEM students who demonstrate a financial need and come from an underrepresented group or undeserved community. Application opens January 5, 2019... visit thr following link to get an alert when the application is ready to be filled out: https://scholarshipmanagement.us2.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=90f915465b85ebe54dcf1cf58&id=191c63e2b5
* South Bay Business Woman's Association Scholarship: Seven $2,000 Scholarships available for women who are graduating high school seniors. All applicants must have a minimum grade point average of 3.0 (for high school seniors a weighted average is used). For more information and application please visit http://sbbwa.com/scholarships. DEADLINE: February 27, 2019.
* Distinguished Young Women Scholarship: This scholarship opportunity is for young women in the class of 2020. For application please visit www.distinguishedyw.org. DEADLINE: January 19, 2019.
* Coolidge Scholarship: a full-ride, four-year, merit scholarship that may be used by recipients for undergraduate study at any accredited college or university in the United States. Any high school junior who plans on enrolling in college in the fall of 2020 and is an American citizen or legal permanent resident is eligible to apply (unfortunately current high school seniors are not eligible to apply). The scholarship application, along with additional information, can be accessed on our scholarship site: www.coolidgescholars.org. DEADLINE: January 23, 2019.
* Edison Scholarship: Edison International is awarding $1.2 million in scholarships to 30 high school seniors to help them follow their dreams in #STEM (science, technology, engineering or math) and empower them to change the world. DEADLINE: December 14, 2018. Please follow the link for more information: https://www.insideedison.com/edison-scholars-2019-applications-open#.W7K-7WBI54s.twitter
* Sixt Scholars Scholarship: $5,000 for five students attending a two or four year accredited university in the fall of 2019. For application and more information, please visit https://www.sixt.com/sixt-scholars/.
* Final Fantasy Lovers Scholarship: $1,000 for high school students who enjoy the Final Fantasy Game Franchise. For application and criteria please visit https://www.finalfantasyxvapp.com/scholarshiph. DE