* Fastweb: This is a site for all Seniors heading to college. Go to www.fastweb.com to apply for over 1.5 million scholarship opportunities. There is also information on financial aid, jobs, and internships.
* Other great websites to browse scholarships:
* B. Davis Scholarship: $1,000 for graduating high school seniors. Please visit http://www.studentawardsearch.com/scholarships.htm to read about us and to apply for our scholarship. While you’re there, please browse through the rest of the site to learn more about applying for scholarships. DEADLINE: May 22, 2018.
* Athnet Sports Recruiting Scholarship: $1,000 for graduating high school seniors who were athletes at the high school level. You do not need to be an athlete at the college level but must be attending a two or four year college in the fall of 2018. For application and more information visit: http://www.athleticscholarships.net/scholarship-contest.htm
DEADLINE: June 1, 2018.
* ACT Student Champion Scholarship: $500 non-renewable scholarship, certificate, plaque, and state-level recognition. Eligibility criteria:
- A student who has overcome challenges and can articulate education and career actions
- Students must have a composite ACT score of a 22 on a single test date or a 3.0 or greater on a 4.0 scale
- Preference will be given to underrepresented and/or first-generation college students.
* Athnet Sports Recruiting Scholarship: $1,000 for high school seniors who will be attending a two or four-year college/university in the fall of 2018. Please visit http://www.athleticscholarships.net/scholarship-contest.htm. DEADLINE: June 1, 2018.
* Voice Of Democracy Scholarship: $30,000 for students grades 9-12. To enter the competition a student records a short 3-5 minute speech expressing their interpretation of the assigned patriotic theme. Contact Mr. christian Blankenship at VFW2828@yahoo.com for more information.
* Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Scholarship: For African American students with a 3.5 GPA or higher who demonstrate extra-curricular activities and leadership qualities, and who show evidence of financial assistance. Please visit www.dstlachapter.com for application and more information. DEADLINE: February 9, 2018.
* Calvin Coolidge Scholarship: Full ride scholarship that covers a students tuition, room, board and expenses for four years of undergraduate study. The main criterion for the Coolidge is academic merit. Please visit www.Collidgescholars.org for application and more information. DEADLINE: January 24, 2018.
* Fisher and Talwar Scholarship: $1,000 for graduating seniors attending a 4-year college or university in the fall of 2018. Please visit www.fishertalwar.com/scholarship/ for application and more information. DEADLINE: November 15, 2018.
* City Property Management HOA Service Scholarship: $1,000 available for graduating high school seniors. Visit http://cityproperty.com/phoenix#scholarship-link. DEADLINE: July 31, 2018.
* Italian Catholic Federation Scholarship: $400 to Roman Catholic Graduating high School seniors of Italian descent. For more info and application, visit www.ICF.ORG or call 1-888-423-1924. DEADLINE: March 15, 2018.
* Lead Roster B2B Sales and Marketing Scholarship: $1,000 for graduating high school seniors. Please visit http://www.leadroster.com/?scholarship for application and more info.
* Publicity.ai SEO and Content Marketing Scholarship: $1,000 for graduating high school seniors. Please visit http://www.publicity.ai/?scholarship for application and more information.
* SP Scholarships: $10,000 (10 awards) for graduating high school seniors who plant to attend college in the fall of 2018. Please visit www.studentscholarships.org/scholarship/14186/sp scholarship scholarship.php for application and more info. DEADLINE: December 31, 2017.
* CrossLites Scholarship: $4,000 (27 awards) for graduating high school seniors. Please visit www.studentscholarships.org/scholarship/12561/crosslites scholarship scholarship php. DEADLINE: December 31, 2017.
* Ron Brown Scholarship Program: $40,000 (10 awards) for African American high school seniors. Please visit www.studentscholarships.org/scholarship/9535/ron_brown_scholarships_program_scholarship.php for application. DEADLINE: January 9, 2018.
* Washington Crossing Foundation Scholarship: $5,000 (5 awards) for high school seniors. Please visit www.studentscholarships.org/scholarship/10091/washington_crossing_foundation_national_scholarship_awards_scholarship.php for application and more info. DEADLINE: January 15, 2018.
* Pathable Women in Science Scholarship: $1,000 for female students enrolled in a computer science or computer related degree from an accredited university in the fall of 2018. Please visit www.studentscholarships.org/scholarship/14377/pathable_women_in_science_scholarship_scholarship.php for application and more info. . DEADLINE: January 15, 2018.
* AES Engineering Scholarship: $500 for graduating high school seniors. To be eligible the student needs to answer one of the essay questions that they will find on our site at http://www.aesengineers.com/scholarships.htm. DEADLINE: October 6, 2018.
* The Steps for Change Scholarship: An achievement based scholarship for high school seniors applying to college or university. Students from low-income families are recognized for their capacity to lead and commitment to making a significant impact on communities. Please visit www.wealthbyhealth.org for more information and application. DEADLINE: April 30, 2018.
* Sandpiper's Scholarship: $$$ for high school students living in the South Bay with a 3.0 cumulative GPA and financial need. Please visit https://app.smarterselect.com/programs/47552-Sandpipers for application and more information. DEADLINE: February 7, 2018.